The famous Granite Bay Flycasters Annual Dinner is coming Saturday, March 17, 2018!
With all the Holiday hoopla going on, don’t forget to reserve the evening of Saturday, March 17, 2018 for our famous Annual Dinner and Raffle/Auction! This is our biggest event of the year and we’d like everyone to join us for the food, fun, great raffle prizes, awesome auction items, fantastic guest speaker, and incomparable club camaraderie! Here’s the gist:
● Who: Club members, friends, families, co-workers, neighbors… anyone who’s interested in having a great time, winning great prizes, and supporting a great cause.
● What: Fabulous dinner by Buco di Beppo, massive raffle, outstanding silent auction, incredible live auctions, and a special guest speaker, Ken Handley, whom is sure to entertain and inspire us!
● When: Saturday, March 17th, 2018. The festivities start by 4:30 pm (bar opens at 4:30, dinner begins around 6:00), and the final closing remarks usually happen by 9:00 pm.
● Where: The dinner, raffle & auction will be at the Rocklin Event Center, at 2650 Sunset Boulevard in Rocklin. It’s easy to find, and there’s plenty of free parking!
● Why: Because you want an evening of fun, fellowship, and fishing stories – along with the chance to win thousands of dollars in fishing gear, guided trips, and other prizes.
● How: Buy your dinner tickets from October 2017 to the dinner in March at club meetings, or check our website for how to buy tickets online. Tickets are $40.
● Lastly: If you can’t attend the dinner, please consider making a donation for the raffle or auction. If you can help in any possible way, contact John Hogg.
|A few pictures from past dinners|