On this page you can:
- Make a cash donation to the club, or
- Apply and pay for a new membership, or
- Renew your membership for the new year, or
- Upgrade your membership from individual to family, or
- Order a new name tag to replace one that you lost, or perhaps you’d like to have two, or
- Purchase the booklet for Golden Trout, or
- Purchase Annual Dinner and Raffle Tickets
<!—Start Donate -->
Make a donation and support one or more of GBF's many conservation causes.
|FOR EXISTING MEMBERS ONLY
Renew Your Annual Membership
Annual membership is for the period of Jan 1 through Dec 31. Note: A name tag is not included with renewal.
Renew on or before Dec 31, 2022 to be entered into the early bird raffle at the January General Meeting!
| FOR EXISTING MEMBERS ONLY
Upgrade Individual to Family Membership
(e.g., Add spouse or one additional adult in the same household.)
|FOR NEW MEMBERSHIP ONLY
New GBF Membership - INCLUDES NAME TAGS
To become a new member, first complete the membership application (please click here and mail or email as instructed in the application). Then pay for your membership by mailing your check to the Treasurer as listed on the application, or pay here with PayPal or your credit card.
Membership types available include Family or Individual.
Name tag names will be obtained from the application provided. Individual membership includes one name tag, and Family membership includes two name tags. Additional name tags can be ordered below.
* For payments in Dec, Full Year will include next year's membership.
|Extra Member Name Tag(s)
(e.g., to replace a lost name tag or obtain an extra name tag)
|Golden Trout Program Manual
(e.g., The Golden Trout manual will be mailed to you. After successful completion, this will include a pin, a certificate, and an engraved nameplate on the GBF GT plaque)