Holiday Potluck Dinner is Thursday December 8
The annual club potluck dinner will occur on Thursday December 8. The clubhouse doors will open around 5:30 and dinner will start between 6:00 and 6:30. Get there early, latecomers will be assigned KP duty.
Here’s what to bring based on the first letter of your last name:
- A-E: Salads
- F-K: Desserts
- L-Q: Entrees
- R-Z: Appetizers
Here are some helpful hints:
• Bring an extension cord – with your name marked on it – if your dish needs to be kept warm (slow cooker; crock pot; warming plate, etc.).
• Same thing with serving plates and utensils: mark them, too – this is a rough crowd.
• The club will provide napkins, paper plates and plastic utensils.
• The club will also provide hot coffee, sugar/sweetener, bottled water and some sodas.
• A limited amount of spices – think salt and pepper – will be available.
Check your email for any late breaking news or email me if there are any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org. or call (916) 425-7680