Next Monthly Meeting:
Thursday, December 14, 2023 7:00PM
December’s Monthly Program
The annual club potluck dinner will occur on December 14th. The clubhouse doors will open around 5:30, and dinner will start between 6:00 and 6:30. Get there early—latecomers will be assigned KP duty. Here’s what you bring based on the first letter of your last name:
Here are some helpful hints:
- Bring an extension cord – with your name marked on it – if your dish needs to be kept warm (slow cooker; crock pot; warming plate, etc.).
- Same thing with serving plates and utensils: mark them, too – this is a rough crowd.
- The club will provide napkins, paper plates and plastic utensils.
- The club will also provide hot coffee, sugar/sweetener, bottled water and some sodas.
- A limited number of spices – think salt and pepper – will be available.
Check your email for any late breaking news or email/call me if there are any questions.